Notes to self.

Notes to self: "Just get your fucking mind out of the NIFT result and STUDY! They're not going to declare it today!"

Err.

:|

I suck.

First - If I do not pass after revaluation of my math paper, I can not go to college at all this year. Why? Well, 'cause I won't have my pass certificate in June. That depresses me beyond limits. I've waited for this so long.

Second - If I do pass after revaluation of my math paper, all that I study now is of no use! So, that makes me not want to study. And that makes me happy and guilty and weird.

The effect of this dilemma is killing me, both ways.

And, that's why, I'm in no condition to write the 25-nothings.

I hope you're glad.
Tchao.

5 comments:

Destiny's child... said...

Study Ananya...think of NIFT!

Mr Happy said...

study well, hope u get thru

Bikram said...

NIFT here i comeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

study... :) all the best

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

study girl. why take a risk. even if u clear in revals, hardwork never goes in vain. maybe that will pay u with ur admissions at NIFT.

come on, try on. NIFT is waitin for u :)

Ananya said...

thank you all of you :):)

Post a Comment