Death sleeps ..


A world so clouded
Chilly spirits crawling my back
Gripping my wrists,
Pulling me back.

A flare of lights,
Air so heavy,
I cannot breathe.
I am gasping for help.. 
But no one hears.

Emptyness surrounds.
I hear screams inside my head,
Someone's calling me.
I know the time's nearing ,
I have to go.

There's silence like death,
I tell myself
It will be over soon.
I see in the burning eyes of the fire.
I see in the eyes of death.

I shiver, I scream. 
And then suddenly 
There's a moon hanging 
outside the window,
I can breathe again
I am shook out of my sleep again.

1 comment:

shivani said...

I shiver, I scream.
And then suddenly
There's a moon hanging
outside the window,
I can breathe again
I am shook out of my sleep again.


pheww ...relief !!
gr8 work again !!
1st i thot probably the picture doesnt go well with the title...then i read on to find it d best pictue suited for this !

Post a Comment