Love grows



Caught in the whirlwind,
World is swirling by too fast,
I can't get out of here,
Its holding me in, tight in.

Its taking me within
To a world strange and unknown,
There's a look of despair,
There's a look of hatred,
On each thing which shook.

This storm just won't stop,
I'm losing all the hope within,
My world is coming to a still,
I can't take it anymore.

Then like a sharp streak of light,
You reach for my hand and pull me out,
I find safety of your arms again,
You bring me back to life.

Under the soft blue sky,
Under the hazy glow of the moon,
We sat looking through the realm,
Realm of heavenly love.

Closeness grew like never before,
This feeling was new,
And it was special for it was you.

Cool breeze blowing,
Stars shining bright,
There was silence,
Best things are better left unspoken .. 

The time was at a still,
'Where from here' was the quest.
"Don't worry and follow your heart", you told me.
"I am doin' just that,
Only if you be with me."

You smiled and held me near,
"I am never leaving you."

Love has its own ways..
Love makes way where it flows,
It makes the gray world breathe,
It colours the dull world n makes it bright.
And when it hits you,
You float in air like a free bird,
Then sky is boundless,
And its yours.

1 comment:

Err said...

Its all about love, it can make you happy and sad at the same time. It can make you feel at the top of the world. It can also destroy the world you believe......in a nutshell:- LOVE HURTS!!!

Post a Comment