Dreamer


Over the clouds,
Lays my world of dreams.
I can't touch it, it seems so near ..
I can't walk to it, it seems so far ..
Dreams weaved so warm.
Open-eyed do I dream,
So I fall often and seldom rise.
Still there's no doubt,
Sun once set will rise again.
My wold is so peculiar,
And its so beautiful 
To have everyone so amazed
And yet going.
See how I run, 
How I run to the other side,
Then I glide like a bird,
Like I just want to be free..
I have open skies to fly away,
And have my world to rise on..
My world is full of my dreams,
Thats why everything in it
Is made by me.

1 comment:

Err said...

Everybody needs a shelter, and who says it can't be a dreamland. I prefer Dreamworld to real one any day. At least in the dreamworld I have things in my own way. Nobody there to stop me, nobody there to criticize me. I am my own true friend there, I am the ruler, I am the soul owner. I am a dreamer....and I have a dreamland.

Post a Comment