Will you be there?


Will you be there ,
when I am gone..
Will you be there,
when I am happy..
Will you be there,
when I cry..
Will you be there,
when I need you..
Will you be there,
when I am wrong..
Will you be there,
to correct me all along?

When I go cold
And I need warmth,
Will you be there ?

When the time is against me
And I need support,
Will you be there?

When I look all around 
And find no one,
Will you be there?

Will you be there,
throughout,
will you be? 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

of course he will always be there for a girl who is such a sweetheart !
he can not miss out on something so precious ...

once again great work ananya

shivani_sweet16

Sanchay Sanyal said...

I m forgot some ne but reading this,she simply came in my thoughts,she is there but I never get it.

Thanks,And great work

Sanchay

Post a Comment