So here goes the second list of 25 nothings:
1. I should not be here. But I am. How cool is that?
2. I'm so sleepy, and I look like a zombie at the moment. Uh no, you can't see me, obviously.
3. And I'm hungry too. I sound so pathetic. -_-
4. Why is the whole concept of God SO sick?
5. I can make people talk, even if they don't like to. Vice versa does not hold true. ;)
6. I hate math. You should've got it by now I guess. I can't stop mentioning it. Bleh!
7. Writing down is so damn relaxing. :D
8. See, how it works. Aah, this is heaven - write down whatever crap comes to your mind and your mood lightens immediately. The best relaxation therapy ever, besides listening to music and sleeping of course. :/
9. I sometimes hate my 'carefree' and 'cool' attitude. Especially when it lands me into trouble. It always does actually. But again, couldn't care less. How contradictory am I?
10. I'm quite an introvert. So if I don't want to tell someone something, and make it quite obvious too, they should stop asking, its bugging.
11. That reminds me, stalking is neither 'caring' nor 'cute' as the super stupid book Twilight mentions it to be so. Its plain breaking of secrecy. Every one has a right to be private about things, and the other person should respect it. I hate it when my mom tries to sneak up in my diary, one of the main reasons I don't write there anymore. x|
12. I forgot what I was going to say. Uh well.
13. I can annoy anyone by just being silent. I love it.
14. My bro is coming back home tomorrow. Yay, my camera is coming back! xD the idea of bearing up with my bro again is bad though. Especially with exams going on and all. If he tells me anything, I'll kick him real hard. :|
15. I hate talking to my bro, be it anything. Any topic. He's such a bugger.
16. I need to read this book - 'Catcher in the Rye', since its lying on my table, right in front of me. Its so tempting. But these bloody exams! :@
17. I'm not writing my physics record, I don't care whatever my teacher is gonna say about it.
18. Art stuff is SO DAMN COSTLY! I bought 5 A4 sized sheets for 90 bucks today. :/
19. I finished my exam 2 hours early today and slept for the rest of the remaining time. I couldn't even think what more to write in the stupid paper.
20. If yawns are so infective, why don't teachers yawn when the whole class yawns together?
21. The countdown to 25 begins. I was almost running out of things. Funny.
22. I'm missing my best buddy. So much. :(
23. I can be pretty lame at times. Me lame me.
24. Was wondering whether its possible to work both speakers and headphones on the system. Hmmm.
25. Oh yeah, Vighnesh, you did NOT bore me. At all. :) Was actually quite nice talking to you. And yeah, I'm not lying. xD
Weee, over.
:D
Bye.
26 comments:
Heh, thank you.
You've included our conversation in some points. :)
Oh yeah, since you made me think so much and made me talk :/
I have this horrible habit of thinking back over whatever I speak. :S
I made you think! Wha-how?
Is that a bad thing?
I can't answer your how :P
And no, its not a bad thing :P
lol...it was fun reading nothings :D
Lol...at number 20....food for thought really! :D
You find the concept of God sick? I don't think you do. If you did, you wouldn't have written the 'G'in caps. :)
AD, thanks xD
Veena, lol, have always pondered over that no.20, find it abnormal :P
And I wrote 'God' with G in caps because names are supposed to be written starting with caps, be it fictional or real :D
I am still not convinced...if you didn't care at all, you wouldn't have bothered to press the shift key+g. :p
I know what you are going to tell me, 'Veena,lol, I pressed Caps lock' :D
Gosh, that is how I type :P
And no, I don't use caps lock for this purpose, its err too childish and time-consuming :P
I'm a staunch atheist, and more often than not mocked and made fun of the concept of God and I used it in caps again to justify that it has nothing to do with me believing in this pathetic fictional character :P
Sorry, none of this is to harm your or anyone else's religious sentiments :P
@ Veena- Atheism has nothing to do with "G" or "g".
It's plain grammatical.
Atheists have nothing against grammar.
^Smart reply :P hehe
Okay! Okay!
Was just kicking up some dust ;)
Thanks Vighnesh...:)
Juvenile, no you didn't hurt my religious sentiments, I am not very religious. :)
^That's good :P
point 16 -> DO IT NOW!!
I wish I could :( Mom says NO to novels :'(
take a big notebook, put the book inside it and read it..easy!
but I 'have' to study, I flunked in pre-finals :P
oh!..well..doesn't really matter but okay..for your mom!
I study for my mom and my best friend, I'm least interested xD
i know..don't worry, it's wasted in the end but it's not that bad either..you'll live!
THAT doesn't sound nice :P
mmm..sorry..next try- you can study and be completely indifferent about it..don't love it or hate..just do it because it has to be done.
lol, thanks :D (I've heard that before) :P but chalega, that's what I'm doing :D
hmm..i hope you successfully did it :)
I wanted to say this -
J.D. Salinger died. He had written the Catcher in the Rye.
http://thephoenix.com/Boston/arts/96659-jd-salinger-1919-2010/
huh wow :|:| what a coincidence!
that guy was so OLD! :O
Post a Comment