I wouldn't have nothing if I didn't have you
You and me, together
That's how it always should be
One without the other,
Don't mean nothing to me, nothing to me.
Yes, I wouldn't be nothing, if I didn't have you.
I wouldn't know where to go
Wouldn't know what to do
I don't have to say it,
'cause we both know it's true
I wouldn't have nothing if I didn't have you
I wouldn't have nothing if I didn't have
I wouldn't have nothing if I didn't have
I wouldn't have nothing if I didn't have ... you
These lines are from the end credits of the movie 'Monsters, Inc' I'm in love with this song once again, and these lines are dedicated to my best friend, and it's his birthday tomorrow.
Wish you a very, very, very happy birthday! Love you for everything. :) ♥
- Bunny
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Ananya's friend :)
Thank you :D
Post a Comment