1. I very much like this idea of updating every Monday. Its a nice way of updating one's blog you see. :) :P Anyway, I just write for myself.
2. My life's hanging in the situation on this idiom -> "Between the devil and the deep blue sea."
3. Days are dragging badlyy! I mean I feel like its been ages since last Monday! It just seems too too toooooo far away! Like a month or two. :S HELP!
4. I'll be suffering with pre-finals this entire week too! x|
5. On Sunday too! Yes, I have an exam on Sunday too! :'( That too a pre-final exam! :(
6. I'm dying for Sunday to come as soon as possible. Its my best friend's birthday! :D And I'm gonna watch Avatar that day! (finally? and hopefully? :/)
7. Why is it so tough to decide birthday presents for guys? Why oh why?!
8. You must be thinking I'm mad. Aah, not bad. :P
9. Today, the zoology teacher and the chemistry teacher pronounced 'preponed' as 'preponded'. How do they expect me not laugh eh?
10. My chemistry teacher was standing right on my head, I preferred not to listen to what she was telling us concerning the Wednesday's exam. I would've listened otherwise. -__-
11. I thought I'd study, but the blogger called me. *inner voice interference*
12. Facebook > Orkut, at least its not as dead and empty as orkut these days.
13. Twitter sucks. Oh yes it does. And its lame.
14. Why am I talking about social networks? Errrr
15. I have a class on Republic Day! What a perfect insult to the public holiday! -__-
16. Mom's calling me for dinner, I don't want to eat. :/
17. I'm blank.
18. Hmmmmmmmmm.
19. May be I'm just filling the points. Yes, you got me.
20. Fast, fast, fast. Mom's temper's rising. *humming 'Hey Jude' in the background*
21. I will study French today. (hopefully) :P
22. Hindi is not the national language, quite contrary to the common belief. And India has no 'national' languages. English and Hindi are its 'official' languages.
23. 'Prepone' is not an English word. It's commonly used in Indian subcontinent to mean the opposite of 'post-pone', but the rest of the world is largely unaware of it.
24. LOL @ the above discovery.
25. Hurrayyyyy! Over.
This post was lame. Hehe. :D
Bye bye.
9 comments:
Wow! I didn't know about "pre-poned"
are u awstruck or something by the number 25??? O_o
I agree with you, twitter's lame and orkut's dead these days. Facebook is just a wee bit better.
You had class today? Haaay haaay on the people who didn't give you the holiday :D
@Vighnesh, many people don't. Its normal, I say its normal as I didn't know either. xD
@Rakesh, lol no. I started these Monday series thing with the number 25, so continuing with it. :P
@Veena, lol thanks for the support! :D
exam on sunday?? your directors name ends with sheshan or something?
^there he goes again.
You forgot "free", dude. You forgot "free"
Lol Vighnesh :P
Soin, nope err why? :S
^shouldn't have bothered asking.
I know a lame joke the moment I see it beginning.
Well, I wanted to see how lame could it have been :P
Post a Comment