Of laziness, boredomness and randomness.

Lethargy mode on.

Lethargy mode off.

Lethargy mode on. (continues)

When I got up in the morning I all inspired and motivated to 'start' writing my practical records or at least do some constructive work.

Then, I had my breakfast.

I was sleepy and lazy. AGAIN.

I was on the net, browsing aimlessly through the news, sketches, archives and what not. :/ It was a day full of hiccups, yawns and absent-mindedness. I seriously don't remember what I was doing from 10am (well, that is the time I usually wake up nowadays) in the morning till 6pm in the evening, except that I had about 10fits of hiccups and I went like 'fuck' and 'arrgh' after almost each one of them. So yeah, today was pretty darn lame.

I'm tensed and nervous and lazy. Those three words pretty much explain me at the moment. If I don't do anything about it soon, I might pass out on Saturday night due to panic attacks. Why on Saturday? Well, I have an entrance exam on Sunday. Errr. AND, I have first pre-finals from next Friday. Physics first. I'm not the kind of person who'd even talk about studies till I'm on the deadline. Not me, not ever.

Uhhhh.

I want a camera. A digital SLR. Pleeeeeease gift me one. *innocent puppy eyes expression*

My mind's way too distracted, so please excuse if I make no sense.

*Looks here and there.*

*Is blank.*

*Fuck, headache and droopy eyes.*

*Thinks that it would be better to end this post right here.*

Ciao.

7 comments:

Bikram said...

i know u r gonna hate me reminding you of it .. BUT hey Exams ALL THE BEST for those.. he he he he

making me yawn too now ... Take care

Destiny's child... said...

I am sure someone's heart will melt at those puppy eyes..;)

Ananya said...

^that reminds me I want a pup too :(

Thanks Bikram :)

amishra said...

I've been like this for the past 4 and a half years. Though I can give a rough account of what I've been doing all this long I haven't really done anything. No, it's not the exam and entrance exam? that's not causing it, no way!..the sad thing is that the feeling persists if you think it will go off by itself. Better get someone to buy that SLR for you soon.

..I woke up after a really sad dream. Do read it twice before you take the post practically.

Ananya said...

Aww.
Yep, I know the feeling persists till you don't shrug it off with force.
And yes, I do NEED that camera :(

The Heretic Teen said...

Someone please give her the camera that I can steal it....mu ha ha ha
*stares with lustful eyes*

It happens the same with me before exams. so damn idiotic feelings ..gah!
Eat well and sleep tight xD
and yeah, break a leg!

Ananya said...

:| you you you! you keep away from my future camera >.<

And I know, everything else is SO much better during exam time :P hehe

Post a Comment