Lost and found

I told myself, .. er I forgot what I told. So much for the start. Ahem. -_-

Oh yeah, I remember now. I told myself that I should write weekly 25thoughts that cross my mind, every Monday. I don't know whether this will work for long, let's see.

1. I'm lost, find me someone.

2. Guys who wear skinny jeans with skinny t-shirts and converse shoes do NOT look emo, they look plain sick. Girly even. Its a fashion disaster.

3. My table's messy - a vase with dry flowers, birthday card, doll keychain, 100s of papers, pencils, pencil-sharpner mess, mobile phone(s), table clock, wrist watch, camera charger, record book, speakers, monitor, ruler, eraser, thermometer, handkerchief, clip .. er yeah that's it. And I study here too. :)

4. I'm listening to Octavarium. 'The full circle' part gets me high.

5. I 'have' to finish chemistry records before tomorrow.

6. One of my net-friends is coming to my city on the 14th. I'm excited to meet her. :D

7. I want to talk to someone. Or rather, listen to someone talking to me.

8. I don't want to go to college EVER. Haven't been there for over a month, with no specific reason given for my absence, so I'm pretty much tensed about going there now. Will 'have' to go there on Saturday though. Oh well.

9. I hate proper meals - breakfast and dinner. Lunch is comparatively okay.

10. I miss people. A lot of them.

11. Running back on memories when I shouldn't.

12. Good bye sleep, till 28th of Jan.

13. I wish inanimate objects could speak.

14. Its high time the concept of God died.

15. God made math. I can't understand it and it makes no sense either.

16. What's the cause of all the problems of the mankind? Religion.

17. Off for dinner, next one after the break. :P

18. Back in blue and maroon. (I didn't change the clothes :/ so whatever.)

19. I desperately want 12th std to get over. Oh, that reminds me that my NID paper sucked. -_- I WANT TO CLEAR IT! :( :'(

20. I was talking to one of my college friends for over an hour yesterday. 12am-1.16am xD we were talking crap. I was writing my practical record side-by-side.

21. I want to go out on a cold winter morning. Well, I haven't seen 'mornings' for ages now. :/ Can't do it without pulling an all-nighter. Let's see if I can do it today. :D My cam's battery is charged too! :D

22. Better buy thick sheets soon. Have to start working on 'the thing'. Ahems. Sshh.

23. I love getting insanity attacks. I mean insane happiness attacks. :D

24. 'sailing on the seven seize the day tripper diem's ready
jack the ripper owens wilson phillips and my supper's ready
lucy in the sky with diamond dave's not here I come to save the
day for nightmare cinema show me the way to get back home again' ♫

25. I want to yell. With happiness. xD Reason - unknown. Me and my mood swings. \,,/

Overrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Hope you got bored big time. :)

Ciao.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Curious, why 25 ? this is amazing to give detail of little things. I dont even remember what i thought three or four days ago. Plus, i can never find 25 things in a week. Most of the time i'm thinking about the same things over and over again. Makes me feel my thoughts are rusted.I'm sure other stuff cross your mind. you are just constraining yourself to 25. LOL

bless !

Vighnesh said...

Your Dream Theater obsession is freaking me out.
Who suggested you to listen to that band? O_o
And yeah, this blogpost was a complete waste of time.
No, wait. NOT really.
WE could talk. Over the phone sometime.
If you don't mind :)

Ananya said...

@Khalid, Obviously I had more thoughts than just 25 :P And I don't know why I chose 25, just another random thought I guess :P thinking about same things again and again don't rust your thoughts btw. :P

@Vighnesh, LOL, why is it freaking you out? :P My best friend suggested it to me :/ errm.
And no, I don't mind talking to you over the phone, why should I actually? :P

Bikram said...

Did you see the Morning SUN...
and I like the idea of 25 thoughts ... Nice I too am thinking of doing it now ... Good idea .. at least we will know what we thought and hopefully One day sit down and do something about those thoughts.. cause we wud not forget BECAUSE we have them written NOW... yayyyyyyyyyyyy

Vighnesh said...

Because I want be the CRAZIEST Dream Theater fan.
Your obsession worries me.
Oh my insecurities make a maniac out of me! XD
We'll decide the time and date via text, shall we.

Ananya said...

@Bikram, yep seems like a good and a not-so good thought, more waste of time perhaps :P lol
And no, I didn't see morning sun today too xD I woke up at 11.30, slept at 3.30am. Sleep over powered my plans :sigh:

@Vighnesh, you can't be the 'craziest' Dream Theater fan cz the person who suggest me this is a complete fanboi. 16gb of DVD video of every concert they ever recorded + the whole discography. And he knows which member sang which song and who wrote it as well :/ hahah, funny no?!

Vighnesh said...

Not at all unusual.
I know each member's biography along with their family's.
I also know which instruments they use, how they customize it and the inspiration behind every sound they've produced so far.
Besides, I can reproduce any of their songs verbally, vocals AND instruments.
BEAT THAT!

Ananya said...

Nah, I'd like to see that first :P

Anonymous said...

u stoned or something??? O_o

Awesum! :P :P \m/

Ananya said...

No!?! -__-
Bleh :P

Post a Comment