Well, its not exactly 'early' morning - its err 7:21 now :/
Well, I woke up at 6'o clock. I told my mom that I have an exam today, which I don't. So yeaaah - she woke me up to 'study'. I completed my pending record work instead. -_- Yes, I lie to her a lot, so? I had this math exam last Friday which I bunked 'cause I wasn't prepared, told her that it got postponed till today ^-^ err, whatever, don't make me feel guilty and all. I can't do anything about it now :S AND, I HATE confessing. So yeah, that's a bad idea in itself.
Now, why am I writing this here? I have no idea. :/
I am BORED! and irritated too. Enough reason for me to write in here I guess.
Looking forward to NOT getting caught in future,
Signing off,
6 comments:
Besht of luck not getting caught! :P
tat was a cool post... :D
Thank you you two! xD
Lol...it is quite natural to tell moms that you DONT have a test. Why did you say you have one? Now, I have to laugh...:D
^:P
I told her noth the things, as my pre-finals were going on, its was obvious that she'd ask me where did one subject disappear :P
*both
Post a Comment