Mum: "Kya kar rahi hai?"
Me: "Padh rahi hun" (without turning or looking back at her, like always)
Mum: "Oh, padhna aata hai tujhe?"
Me: :| (rolls eyes) "Kyun? Nahi padh sakti kya?"
Mum: "Aaj tak toh kabhi dekha nahi"
Me: (giggles)
Mum: "Aaj itna bada din hai, tu abhi tak nahai bhi nahi"
Me: "Hain? Kaunsa bada din hai aaj? Kitna bada din hai aaj ka? Lamba hai kya?"
Mum: "Lohri hai, Sankranti hai. Log itni duur duur se aake manaate hain, tu naha bhi nahi sakti?"
Me: "Naha ke kya karungi? Padhna hi tou hai yahan baith ke."
Mum: "Naha ke padhai nahi hogi."
Me: "Nahi na."
(**Sorry if you don't understand Hindi, I won't translate still :P)
I got a LATE birthday present today :D - headphones ♥ Xav sent them to me! :D:D
Anddd, I did a night out yesterday, like FINALLY! And saw sunrise! :D And clicked photographs! I was in heaven and then I slept :P lol
I know this post doesn't make any sense, I didn't want it to either! :D I just wanted to write! And in case you haven't noticed, I update quite a lot these days. -__- Effing studies make everything else even more interesting! :|
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm happy! Let me go and hammer my happiness against my physics book! xD
Syonara!
19 comments:
Funny. Because I was under the impression that you're a feelingless git.
Lol, and why was that?
bleh... :P
Havnt witnessed sunrise in ages.
Just.
Lol...lemme you guess, you never took the bath that day, did you? :p
some day, right? party, sunrise, pics...wow! Yenjaay :D
did the physics book survive the hammering...
Anoop, lol :P
Khalid, I saw one after ages :D
Vighnesh, tell me why. :)
Veena, as a matter of fact, I did :P my mom was more than ready to slaughter me xD
And what partyyyy? Writing whole night is not what one would call party :P
Bikram, errr yeah, I'm still breaking my head on it so .. xD
your night out = study whole night?
lol
:P
keep updating and get a pic of ur headphone xD
love ya :D
wellll, I was online too, and was reading archives too and was happy quite as well :P and I (almost) finished my chemistry practical record so yeaaaah, whatever :P
If you say so, I'll get the pic :P but my cam's gone for a vacation for 4 huge days! :(
love ya too :D <3
Okay. If I must.
You make it look like that, generally.
I'm talking about your previous blogposts.
Love ya too xD xD xD
Okay. If I must.
You make it look like that, generally.
I'm talking about your previous blogposts.
Love ya too xD xD xD
Okay. If I must.
You make it look like that, generally.
I'm talking about your previous blogposts.
Love ya too xD xD xD
Okay. If I must.
You make it look like that, generally.
I'm talking about your previous blogposts.
Love ya too xD xD xD
Lol, may be, never realized :P
And do you? xP
^Okay, that I've NO idea as to how it got posted thrice!
Nah, it got posted four times! :P its ok :)
:) ..i love your posts!!!
thank you, thank you so much! :D
Post a Comment