1. I saw Avatar yesterday. FINALLY! Plus, I saw it in Imax! That movie defines awesomeness! What graphics! Oh my my! o_o
2. Long live pay per second scheme. :)
3. I bunked on Saturday, I think you already know. If you don't .. well, have a look at The early morning post.
4. So what did I do on Saturday? Uhh, well. I had coaching class in morning, after that I went to college to submit my Chemistry record. After that, I went to 'the chocolate room', the heaven for chocolate lovers. I had 'Death by chocolate' there - its a dark chocolate pastry in case you don't know. :P It was awesome! After that I went to 'Landmark', its a book store. Spent good 2-3 hours there. Checked out a lot of books and other stationary stuff, bought nothing. xD
5. I haven't done anything much since morning. Actually, nothing at all except checking out farewell pics of my old school friends. They are nice, I miss them. :(
6. I like this opening tune of 'Norwegian Wood', The Beatles song.
7. Misconceptions, misconceptions. So many of them. I don't know what's wrong with people.
8. "Yes, my best friend is a guy. No, we're not dating." :/
9. I 'need' to watch Sin City today. I have to! I have to! I have to! :(
10. Life's getting pretty lame these days.
11. My NIFT exam and my board practical exam is on the same day! -__-
12. What am I gonna do? Good question. I'm gonna get my batch/date changed. How? Well, that's another pain in the ass. But it is possible of what I know.
13. TRISKAIDEKAPHOBIA - I don't have it. Another lame superstition.
14. Haven't sketched in ages. :(
15. This February starts on a Monday and ends on a Sunday. How cool?! NOT :/
16. I saw orange-golden-yellow-white colours of moon yesterday.
17. I love being a li'l kiddo. :D Yay me!
18. But I'm eighteen years old. -__- :(
19. I know you're bored. It's subjective though. I hope you're not?
20. I just realized, it's my first post of February! :/
21. I miss talking to people. It's getting boring now.
22. Physics practical exam was lame. I opened my manual and wrote it, with readings. Nobody checked -__- Oh, it was a pre-final btw.
23. *smiles*
24. I'm hungry, I hope something good is there for lunch. :P
25. Bath time!! Buhbyeeee :P
See ya,
7 comments:
Yeah Avatar is a great movie, Sin city is not that great, dont know if u would like it.
So if the exams are same day get studying :) he he he
so what did u eat for lunch..
yo uare getting better and better, I tried doing the monday thing last week could only manage 5 or 4 will try again sometime :)
u in 12th?
@Bikram, I've heard that Sin city is one of the most artistic movies of all times. I didn't watch it today too, I dozed off solving question -__-
And thanks :D hehe, try again, it's not that tough you know :)
And I ate brinjal, I kinda like it, so yeah, it was okay :P and I AM studying, whatever I can manage :P lol
@Pooja, yep yep :)
Yes yes, long live pay per second stream. I am sure I would have been shopping for begging bowls if it was not there :D
^how ironical :P
state or cbse?
^State board, Andhra Pradesh. It sucks :/
Post a Comment