Okayyyyy, I'm starting something new, to be known as 'Fotographic Friday'. In this, I'll post a random photograph clicked by me every Friday. :) I know I already have Monday specific posts, but I want to share photographs separately. :P
Here's today's pick:
'For you'
P.S. Click to view full size.

7 comments:
oye its friday!!
Ab Photographic friday ho gaya!! Chalo something new to see @ friday except movies!! :)
Dhink-Chak topics! Aren't you supposed to be studying??? O_o
How dare you invent new concepts bout blogs and not invent new ways of studying now!! ( I enjoy telling people to study more than doing it myself! I believe its for bigger good! Thank You)!!!
Thank you :D
Yes, I'm supposed to be studying, shut up. You're supposed to be studying too. :P
Gather ye rosebuds while ye may,
for time is still flying.
The same flower that smiles today,
tommorow will be dying.
Beautiful....
And I assume Vighnesh is going to be setting the alarm for fotographic friday too? ;)
Not.
wow excellent Pic.. you know soon we will have something for each day of the week.. but please what ever you do .. nothing for Sunday cause Sunday is SLEEEEEP DAYYYYYYY :)
and yeah i thought exams are on the corner... :)
@Vighnesh, :)
@Veena, thank you :D he need to remind me of this, I'm already waiting for next Friday :P
@Bikram, thank you :D yeah, yeah, nothing on Sunday, don't worry :P
And yeah, I had an exam today, have one tomorrow, and another day after tomorrow. :)
Post a Comment