1. I slept for four hours in the afternoon. And I can still do with some more. *yawn*
2. Board practicals are over. Today's practical was 'perfect'! :D
3. NIFT exam is over too. I'm satisfied with whatever I did in the paper. :)
4. Career counselling session in college tomorrow. Funny. Is there anything left for them to spoil it for us?
5. Farewell on 24th, I don't want to go. It'd be so borrrrrring. *What are the chances of 24th being a bandh, anyone?* :P
6. Basking in the glory on momentary happiness.
7. I've become lazier than I already was. Hmm. Now isn't that just AMAZING? :D
8. Why is it a Monday?! I want my Sunday back. Yesterday was just too short. 7hours for NIFT entrance exam. :/ :/
9. Need to start studying. Why meee? *puppy face*
10. I like my recently clicked photographs. :):):):):) :P
11. I've become so choosy about things. Not so good a thing, is it?
12. Mosquitoes! :@
13. That lab assistant guy asked us for money for helping during the practicals. I didn't give him anything. :/
14. Yesterday was funny. It's amazing how much entertainment you can get my just silently observing what people are doing. And how they're doing it.
15. I've started to leave Hyderabad mentally. :P
16. When will April come? *sigh*
17. I don't know what am I thinking about. Feels weird. :/
18. Actually, I'm not thinking at all.
19. Mom's calling me again and again. Grr. At least there is peace when the exams are going on. :P
20. Want to go on an all India tour after the boards. :/ Too many people to meet up. Too many things to do. Too many books to read. Too many movies to watch. Too less hours to sleep. Too less time to do everything.
21. I've got mixed feelings about how the college life's going to be. On one hand, I'd be doing what I've always dreamed of. On the other, I'm anxious about what kind of people I'm going to meet there. How the place is going to be. How the studies and all would be. Would I change with things or still remain the same. Hmm.
22. Why is the colour red red in colour? How can you tell that it's red. How can you tell on the other's people behalf? May be they see the colour red as blue, you never know. o_O
23. Why does a square has only 4 sides? A triangle only 3? And a pentagon 5? Is it true that God made math? Is it never to be understood? If he's all-powerful, why can't he change the formulae of science? o_O
24. Twenty four.. Hmm. May be when I'm twenty four, I'll have a job and a house and a dog. :D
25. I know I'm mad. Thank you. :)
*This feeling inside me - Finally found my life, I'm finally free.*
Adieu
9 comments:
for obvious reasons i like the name of this post..and 24 th bandh in hyd?? high possibility..and farewell bore big time..free
You are once again surrounded by a brilliant white light. Free.
Open your eyes, Nicholas.
^ free.
Sorry, I forgot.
"mentally leaving hyderabad"? Elaborate please?
Free.
Muft.
Phokat.
XD
lol Soin, sorry for plagiarism of your word :P and I hope there is a bandh! xD
@Vighnesh, your fav song, isn't it? :P
yep, mentally leaving Hyd now, physically leaving it around 2-3 months :D
Not quite.
I don't have a single favourite.
It depends on my mood.
Strange DejaVu, Sacrificed Sons, Panic Attack, Trail of Tears, Wither, Pull Me Under (the Live at the Marquee version) etc.
Nice :)
well best of luck fr ur NIFT and boards and 24 imaginatn was really good. i had some when i was young nw here i am all gone with the wind!!
hehe thank you :D
Post a Comment