I woke up at errm, 11.30 something I suppose, went for a movie (Rann) later on. It was a pretty good movie considering it was Ram Gopal Verma's direction. He's come up with quite a few disasters in recent past.
There was something funny that happened in the hall. When we went inside, we found some other people sitting on the seats we booked. It wasn't any error of reading the seat number. We both had the tickets of the same seats. Then the assistant checked our tickets again. Turns out the our tickets were of yesterday's show. -_- Yes, I booked the tickets. Online. I'm dumb, blind, absent-minded and everything possible you can relate to this. But we still watched the movie since we were already inside the hall. No one could possibly do anything to us now. We sat on the unoccupied seats, that's it. :)
The movie got over at some err 5'o clock? We went for shopping then. Before we go any further, let me declare that unlike every ordinary person, I HATE going for shopping. It's such a brutal waste of time. I can go for shopping when it's in a gadget store or a book store or a stationary shop. I can even bear malls and stuff, as there is a lot of stuff to 'look' at. At least I can look at the weirdest of clothes and amuse myself. BUT, we went to showrooms. Big, empty, good-for-nothing showrooms! :| Dad bought a shirt, a tie, a pair of trousers and shoes. Bro bought two jackets and shoes. Mom bought shoes too. What did I buy? 3-4 hours of complete boredomness! How nice?!
My mood's so damn fucked up and this annoying headache isn't helping the matters either. I hate ranting, but today's day was a complete waste of time. Trust me, it was. At least, if I had bought something for myself, it would have been a bit better. I have to get up early tomorrow, before 7'o clock. Errrrr. Crap. I hate my life. April April, come fast! :(
My bro's is treating me as if I've already got admission in NIFT. He keeps reminding me that I'll be leaving home. He keeps reminding me that I would have to deal with hostel food and how bad it always is. The food I mean. The leaving home part sounds exciting, waiting a bit too eagerly for that. :D
Words are flowing out like
endless rain into a paper cup
they slither wildly as they slip away across the universe.
Pools of sorrow waves of joy
are drifting through my opened mind
possessing and caressing me.
Uhhm. I'm tired and sleepy. I think I'll move out of here now.
Ciao!
P.S. I had gol gappe today. They were niiiiiice. :D
10 comments:
Movie in the theatre RANN RANN RANN.
The not-buying-anything-when-everyone's-doing-it-and-regretting-it-later (phew!) thing happens to me most of the time. The gol gappas must have made up for the boring day it turned out to be...
well, the food is not going to be that bad at any of the NIFTs. and the leaving home part is really going to be interesting...
chill... u r going to have a great life ahead...
all d best :)
@Vighnesh, ha ha, very funny :|
@Veena, no no, I ain't regretting it. I seriously didn't want to buy anything. I just hate wasting my time like THAT. :P yep, gol gappas were the only good thing about yesterday :D
@Gautum, how can you be so sure? :P
And thanks :)
some points to note sweetheart...
u say that the day was a complete waste... but...
1. u accept that Rann was a pretty good movie... how cud a "pretty good" movie waste sum1's time???
2. u got a seat in spite of having the wrong tickets... what's more... you even got to see the movie. How many ppl are that lucky???
3. u say another reason for day being wasted i tht u bought nothin...that my dear is a stupid excuse coz it was in ur and only ur hand that u bought nothing...
don tell me that u didn like anything in that shop... u jus didn try buyin
plus most normal ppl hate shoppin if u ask me(which, i guess, makes me abnormal!)
4. ur brother is already missing u... that's so sweet considering that most siblings keep figthin among thmselves!! he showed that he loves , cares fr u!!
that was enuf to make this day a great one
a glass can be half full or half empty...it's jus how u look at it!
Nah, I said it was a pretty good movie considering who directed it. It was average for me, could've lived without seeing it too.
It's not about being lucky, it's about using one's brains.
I didn't LIKE anything there. I don't like spending so much money on clothes when I already have so many. I don't buy clothes till my old ones almost wear out.
Me and my brother fight every frigging day :) I don't mind it though. It's just that we both won't be home next year.
And when one's mood is bad, everything is. It's not about pessimism or optimism.
Not funny, honey. Witty.
Anything but that ^
hhahahahah!!!..i LOVE your posts!!..and you are going to NIFT?..congrats! you'd love hostels!!
Thank you :D:D
Post a Comment