Falling into Infinity

I'm quite in a weird mood right now, so instead of posting the 25nothings, I'll post 25 random quotes I keep reading around on fb, or anywhere. It includes a few stupid/weird group/fan pages too. :)

1. When I Was Little I Used To Think The Moon Was Following My Car.

2. The reason the Twilight series became so popular is because Bella has no personality and any loser can put themselves in her shoes.

3. Meyer's vampires sparkle. Enough said.

4. When I Was Younger, I Put My Face Close to the Fan to Hear My Robot Voice.

5. Curiosity killed the cat, but for the LAST time, I ain't a damn cat.

6. M.A.T.H.S = Murder Attempt on The Healthy Students

7. Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words.

8. As a math atheist, I should be excused from this.

9. Diet is ‘die’ with a ‘t’.

10. If you want to look thinner, hang around people fatter than you.

11. An athiest is a man with no invisible means of support.

12. The guy who discovered milk, what was he doing with that cow?

13. I Have Died Over 147 Times for Not Having Forwarded Those Chain E-mails.

14. Wow! Have you had your hair cut? No. It magically fell off.

15. I was blown away when i realised the word ' OK ' is a side ways person.

16. It takes skill to trip over flat surfaces.

17. Faith means not wanting to know what is true.

18. Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.

19. On the first day, man created God.

20. It's okay Pluto, I'm not a planet either.

21. I don't care what is written about me so long as it isn't true.

22. If you think watching cartoons is immature, consider this: Adults make them!

22. China just had its first gay marriage. Glad to see we've begun outsourcing our sins.

23. Your opinion means as much to me as my facts mean to you.

24. If he's so smart, how come he's dead?

25. I hate watching you go. You block everything in view.


P.S. Heard of one more death right now. Doesn't make me happy, you know.

Anyway I don't know what I wrote up there.
Ciao.

8 comments:

stone said...

WOW! those are a handful ... I might use some of them as my statuses ... nice read :)

Bikram said...

he hehe :) where did you get these from..

Outsourcing our sins .. oh please I need to do a lot of those :)

and Number 12:- Bad thought .. bad bad :)

loved all the points...

Ananya said...

@stone, thank you :)

@Bikram, thank you :D
no.12 is a classic :P
I got them randomly, from quite a few places :)

Vighnesh said...

\7,12,13 and 25/

Ananya said...

^ Glad you like them :)

Vighnesh said...

^ Glad that you're glad that I like them.

Anonymous said...

Wow... nice points!!
My favourite... #2 I HATE Bella!! haha!
Well I liked them all!!
Ankita

Ananya said...

Hehe cool :D thanks!

Post a Comment