Time: 2:45 am.
Now playing: Take away my pain - Dream Theater
Latest status update on fb: Ananya Bhandari has 4 headphones now - 2 philips, 1 sennheiser and 1 nokia :/ and has only 1 pair of ears. :|
Thinking about: A few people, tomorrow, excuses.
Want: Chocolate, dark chocolate. :(
Is: Hungry, moody, disturbed, happy, sad, confused, nostalgic, dreamy, lazy.
Has: Headache, pen made tattoo on the wrist.
I want to eat maggi now, too lazy to make it. My tummy's grumbling :( had dinner 6 hours ago! :( What should I do? This is such a life-threatening situation I'm stuck in. Should I let laziness win or hunger? :S
Now playing: Penny lane - The Beatles.
Time: 3:10am.
Mood: Bored.
Is: Singing/humming/whistling.
This has to be the most random post ever. What do I infer from this post? A lot of things. -_-
Lemme go and see what I can do to satisfy my hunger. I shall think about sleeping after that. :/
G'night you all.
Peace.
6 comments:
hi...
my first visit to ur blog... i liked it.
u have a very cool and unique writing syle...
i have also written a random post like this, check it out...
http://blog.gautamdhameja.com/2009/12/confused-mind-no-confused-heart-err.html
and here is my blog...
http://blog.gautamdhameja.com
thank you so much for stopping by, and nice post there :D
lol ... interesting!
thank you :D
Lol...and did you manage to grab a mouthful of something, miss nocturnal? ;)
^yes ma'am, biscuits :P
Post a Comment