I don't know why does it happen with me every time. Like every frigging time! I become so depressed when I hear about someone whom I know dies. I hate each and every bit of it. And I hate it even more 'cause I start imagining losing people I love. My friend's brother passed away today. I feel pathetic. Helpless. And everything bad. Last year, it was Chidu. I fucking don't know what's wrong with life! It's so bloody unfair, it takes away people who don't deserve it. Not in the least. I knew that guy, he was good at heart. Had met him just last week. I'm still not over the shock, it feels so damn unreal. I feel so bad for my friend and her family. :( I wish God existed, so that I could hate him and blame him for this shit.
I don't know why the fuck am I writing this here! I just need to relax. I feel so damn insecure. I can't imagine losing people I love, I just can't! I shiver to imagine it. :( I just hope I am dead before I have to see any of them dying. I sincerely wish for that, I don't want anything more in life if my that one wish is granted.
May the departed soul rest in peace. Amen.
8 comments:
Amen.. May your friends brother soul rest in peace. I can understand the frustration and its definitely not fair for anyone.
You need to calm down, if you are so shocked and angry imagine your friend , what she is going through, so what i would suggest is be strong , for your friend. You need to go and console your friend tooo.. SO be strong ..
I don't want to imagine what my friend is going through, I can't help it though. It makes me want to cling on to my brother and never let him go! Her brother was of same age as my brother, just a day younger! :|
And I hate consoling people on stuff like this, 'cause I know all the words sound hollow, nothing ever will be the same for them. It's not their fault, not anyone's fault. "Everything will be ok.", "You can't help these things." .. how hollow do these words sound when you've lost someone who held so much significance in your life?!
It sucks so much! :(
Like Bikram said, it's a tough time for your friend. Your words might sound hollow but your presence in itself will give her strength. May the departed soul rest in peace. Amen.
Hmm :)
Hey I'm sorry...Cnt say nethn tht cn make u feel better.help ur friend out..she mite be more messed up than u r..only those ppl who hv lost someone close to them can undrstnd d helplessness. They say all that 2 make u feel better. Nt their fault. They cnt do much neway. I'll juz say 'hold on there.'
Holding on. :)
I came here to tell you something and now I can't say it. Be brave and hold on - both you and your friend.
take care.
Thanks a lot buddy :)
And what did you want to tell me?
Post a Comment