1. Life's going slow. Very very slow. Each day constitutes of 24 hours, and hours are magnified. For example, I feel that yesterday was some ages back. And that it's been a week or two since Sunday, which was 2days back. And my last blog post, I don't even remember when was it! :O
2. I sit in front of the books the whole day and do NOT bother studying what's written inside. The blank sides around the text is full of doodles. -_- I know that I'm going to regret later, but heck. Whatever.
3. I'm suffering from 'can't sleep at night, can't wake up in morning' disease.
4. Have another NIFT mock test tomorrow. Such a waste of day. I mean. The thing consumes the whole damn day. 10-5. Two hours break in between. Eff.
5. My second pre-finals started today, I'm not writing them. Yay! :D
6. I got my NIFT exam's hall ticket yesterday. Yes, I'm worried. Heck worried.
7. My childhood friends are adding up my best friend on facebook. Feels weird. They don't know him. v_v
8. Internet is SO boring these days. Period.
9. I haven't eaten a chocolate for ages. *gasps*
10. I get crazy dreams these days. Something or the other keeps happening to me.
11. Takshshila is like my second home these days. I spend more time there than at home. I've been there for around 12hours at a stretch. (It's the name of my coaching centre.)
12. I'm looking forward to study for boards after this Sunday. NOT.
13. Some people lack serious sense of humour. I don't know how they manage.
14. I feel like killing myself for absent-mindedly disabling yahoo message archiving. Arrrgh!! I want my yesterday's messages. :'( :'(
15. My phone inbox has 1500-some messages right now. I dread the day when my phone runs out of memory. -_-
16. I need to study. Tsk tsk tsk.
17. Atheism ranks on 3rd position in world's most popular religious beliefs. :D
18. My mind's too full to think.
19. I'm too irritated to talk straight.
20. I've never hated someone to this degree ever. That ##$@#%#$%!
21. I miss school. I want to go back.
22. My stay at Hyderabad is almost coming to an end. Time to move to some other city. (Please, oh please don't shift in April. I want my due share of holidays.) And NO, I so don't want to go to Ahemdabad. No, no, NO! Even though it's supposedly a nice city and all, I so don't want to go there! :|
23. I'm going to watch Paranormal Activity real soon. Hopefully -_-
24. I'm going to miss my friends here. Even though I hate the city.
25. Lemme add two photographs, of my headphones. :P :)
^ my birthday gift. :)
^ the Sennheiser! :P
Off for now,
Ciao.


11 comments:
No.9- me likey! XD
^ I hate you.
some really hilarious ones!! keep going buddy.. best of luck fr ur NIFT examz!! and ur boards too!
//3. I'm suffering from 'can't sleep at night, can't wake up in morning' disease.//
Same pinch :P
I kinda like that.
^good ^-^
@Parv, thanks a ton! :)
@Adi, welcome back :P :P
All the best for your exams both the boards and NIFT...and posting your monday post on Tuesday, makes you look very normal. I was beginning to wonder if you had set an alarm or something! :p
^I was the self-volunteered reminder!
Ain't she lucky? XD
^yes, very lucky she is. :D
@Veena, heheh. If I don't post anything by Monday evening, I get a msg in my inbox asking me where the post was. :P And thanks a lot! :D
Every time I checked and I check everyday, 10:30 pm definitely didn't come under "evening".
it comes under 'my' evening :P
Post a Comment